Saturday, June 19, 2010

HELP! Ideas for naturally curly hair done for a wedding?

Okay, my hair is naturally curly a little higher than shoulder length but im growing it out some more, at least till may. (it grows slow) so it wont be but about a little past shoulders. I would like to wear it curly maybe a half up half down kind of thing. Im not sure, but I really need pictures instead of ideas. Ideas are great too but pictures are much better, ive been looking and cant find anything. PLEASE help me if you could! Thank you sooo much.



HELP! Ideas for naturally curly hair done for a wedding?

I have hair just like that. I'm getting married in a month, and right before my boyfriend proposed I cut all my hair, to just a little higher then to my shoulders. I freaked out because I didnt know how I was going to get my hair to grow in time. So I started taking prenatal vitiamns. Try that. And click on this link



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



Yep, photobucket has all the pictures you'll ever need, so just browser through there. Good luck. And if you need anymore help, you can e-mail me.



HELP! Ideas for naturally curly hair done for a wedding?

go to a hair dresser who can work wonders with naural curly hair. I know that is what I did for my hair when I got married



HELP! Ideas for naturally curly hair done for a wedding?

My now x wife has very cruley hair sounding about the same length as you described when we married. She kind of had it pushed up for the wedding. I dont know what you call it but it was georgous. Just look on my 360 page at my friends list. She is Dreamweaver5521. Send her a message. She might email you a couple of pic's. Best Wishes and Good Luck



HELP! Ideas for naturally curly hair done for a wedding?

I recommend you click on the following link at www.naturallycurly.com. You can search for a stylist in your area who specializes in curly hair. Some even specialize in wedding hair. Best of luck--I'm dealing with the same situation. http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlsalons...



HELP! Ideas for naturally curly hair done for a wedding?

Many people suggest brides should wear their hair similar to what they would normally. To do too much to it makes you a "different" you. I would suggest you visit a hairdresser who speciallizes in wedding hairdos and take your veil/headpiece with you. They'll be able to make recommendations that will suit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan