Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have an oval face & curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

Oval and a little oblongish face shape I think.



My hair is few inches below the shoulders. I never leave it down since my hair just gets frizzy and messy with time no matter what product I use. I am considering a change in hairstyle - something quite manageable and which looks good on me too and which I can leave down. Will a short one suit me? Say, exactly reaching the shoulders? I don't want to look "boyish" though, since I have a lean body. So something that still looks feminine....not too too short.



I have never straightened my hair. Too much work. I'd like to ideally leave it natural.



It looks like too many hairdressers have no idea how to handle curly hair. but they act as if they know it all.



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

Only slightly narrower at the jaw line than at the temples, with a gently rounded hairline.



Try



A variety of styles . . . most any hair shape looks good on you. Your "perfect" features allow you to wear more styles than any other face shape. Have you ever noticed the majority of models fall into this shape? Have you noticed how many different hair styles they can wear?



You can wear short, medium and long hair styles. Your face shape is well "balanced" or in even proportion. You will look best when styling your hair off your face. Most oval face shapes can wear slicked-backed looks as well.



Avoid



Covering up your "perfect" features with heavy bangs, or too forward-directed styles.



In wearing your hair style on your face, you'll lose your face shape behind the hair. It may appear to add weight to your face.



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

the shut the **** up hair style



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

have your bangs with some from your side and kinda straighten it where it twirls around to frame your face. and you should probley get layers depending on how frizzy you have it... lol don't ask how i know these things



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

I would not cut it too short, but I think that reaching the shoulders of if your hair is really healthy looking, a bit longer.



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

i think it will look good.... just dont get it too short, especially if your face is more round then ovally.....otherwise it could make your face look more rounder and chubbier.... a short hairstyle or a bob sort of thing suits a narrow, thin oval shape. and you should maybe try a bob like rihannah, but be careful, because you hair is curly, your stylist might cut it shorter that it looks and when your hair drys it will get shorter because of the curlss



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

It's really a hard call. I totally understand the problems you're having...my hair is curly and right now it's way too long (at the hooks of my bra) and I'm constantly in a ponytail, so I plan on going considerably shorter. My mom thinks I should go with a cut that I could leave curly, but I really don't think there is going to be something that I will like that I will want to leave curly all the time. I'm pretty much picking a style that I'm going to need to flat-iron. I figure that if my hair is shorter, it'll take less time to get it looking nice. =)



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

here is what you do.using a headshot...go to www.makeoversolutions.com. this website allows you to see what you'd look like with various hairstyles to choose from and it's really fun too!



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

Well I know that if you put curly hair in a circle around your face, you will make it look rounder....but there are some great "a little longer styles for curly hair' that most people wish they had.



There are also some great hair straightening "gadget"s out there....you are probably right...they are a lot of work....but straighter hair could be worn with a cut that flatters you face....not sure that curly would work that way.



Go to a stylist that is used to working with your kind of hair, and get advice....that is what they are supposed to know...so ask ahead, when you make the appointment...that you want someone who can help you. I know what you mean...but you can find that person...do a little searching at a better place.....



I saw a guy on TV straightening hair, curly as well, and it was pretty amazing to watch. he used some kind of gadget for it...so ask around about that too.



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

With an oval face you can wear almost any hair cut that you want to. Since your hair is frizzy and naturally curly, I would not recommend getting it cut to short unless you are going to start using a flat iron.



I have an oval face %26amp; curly-wavy hair. Would a short hairstyle suit me?

Try these short hairstyle ideas



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2GtS3M9f...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan