Saturday, June 19, 2010

HELP!I hv real curly hair nd ws wandern if anybody knows hw much a cut (nd hw gud) Toni nd Guys is i

I just moved to malaysia, am Japanese-PNG so it'd really help to get a review of having a haircut from the toni and guys at bukit bintang (preferebly from someone who also has pacific curly bush hair comme moi) I had a superGREAt cut in London but kinda messd that up (it is NOTneverEVEr a gud idea to ask ur frens to cut hair wen ur emotionally unstable iZ a defo NONO people) so yes, any help, and any feed back would be muchos greatly SOooo appreciated.



gracias,



sunshinelollypops :)



HELP!I hv real curly hair nd ws wandern if anybody knows hw much a cut (nd hw gud) Toni nd Guys is in malaysia

mmmm my bro had the same probablem what you do is get it cut but not pass you ears and the straighten it or keep it curly it will look hella good like that at leats thats what all the guys a re doing and i think it look hot to but thats just me you dont have to take my advice hope it helps though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan