Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

My hair is straight. I want my hair in to be curly...How can I do this. Or can I do this?



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

if you only want it curly on occasion then I would buy some hor rollars. They can make your hair really curly or add nice waves and volume. There are also prems that you can get to make your hair really curly. I would try the hot rollars first to make sure you even would like curlyhair all the time.



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

perm it



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

get a perm!



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

use a curling iron and use hair spray.



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

If you want a more long-term effect, you should probably consider a perm.



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

Braid your hair and let out after a day, it will go super curly or use a curling wand.



If you want a scrunched effect buy yourself a curl mouse/gel etc



and scrunch through your hair.



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

Either get a perm or buy a really nice curling iron and A LOT of hair get and A LOT of hair spray



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

curling iron is the best but remember to use heat apray from tresseme so it wont burn your hair



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

you can get a perm but I would suggest trying hot curlers or a curing iron to see if you like it first



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

perm it.



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

put rollers and use some spray.



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

you could get a perm (but a perm could ruin your hair) or you could use a curling iron or curlers



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

Well, I got curly hair and I am willing to trade you! I think straight hair is sexy on a girl and more managable for me if I had it



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

Romey, God gave you what you have. I have a daughter who is 14 and she wanted straight hair for ever. Now she loves her curly hair thank God. Im sure your Mom and Dad and anyone else who really knows thinks your hair is beautiful.



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

GOODY FOAM ROLLERS! Either the green or yellow ones.



My hair is straight.. How do I get really curly hair....?

perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan