Saturday, June 19, 2010

What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

I work in an office and I have curly hair...when I straigthened it yesterday all the men were like ..it looks sooo much better...I like it like that...I like my hair curly but i do get bored...



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

I think whatever you feel most comfortable with! The men that were passing comments.....were they oil paintings?? Probably not, so don't listen to other people! Do what makes you happy!



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

midle of it....



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

I love having straight hair.



I started to say that I think it's better to have straight hair because if I want it curly, I can just curl it.... but, then it dawned on me that if a girl with curly hair wants straight hair, she can just straighten it. LOL



Either way, I love having straight hair. I think it's overall more versatile.



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

curly



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

Curly or straight, its all in how you do your hair. I do the same thing, one day I have it bone straight and the next I have big bouncy curls.



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

...I like it curly mostly in the summer and straight off and on in the winter...I feel the same as you sometimes you just want to switch it up...HIGH FIVE to all the curly chicks...



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

it varies from person to person, i like curly hair



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

It the fad nowadays....and people get to notice those with straight hair coz they are always in the commercials. One thing is that you have dramatically changed your looks...that's why everyone should notice it. It's a bit costly to maintain it, though. Have fun girl !!!



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

To each his own as my grandma would say. Whatever you like best is what counts.



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

straight hair i tell you but having true curly hairs are somewhat unique..



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

Straight is good sometimes but curly is much more interestin i think.



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

I would prefer curly hair because its easy to maintain. Follow your heart, what makes you feel comfortable



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

straight hair is ok and goooood tooo,but i prefer curly one,so from time do some change and make ur hair straight!



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

I think that if you wore your hair straight all the time that men in your office would get board with it... its up to you how you look my friend has curly hair and she loves it for day to day use but going out she straightens it... like changing her personality or something for a night. she literally lets her hair down...



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

i like straight hair...coz i have curly hair.....and it is human nature to not be satisfied with wat one has...lolz



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

curly is ok, but i prefered scrunched (with the gel and hairspray and stuff...) but straight is always nice, but it varies with different people...... i have scrunched hair and straighten it and everyone thinks it's great! but it shouldn't matter what everyone else thinks, it's what you think. wear it curly sometimes and stright other times!



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

I think both are nice when it's soft looking not frizzy



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

I've got really curly hair and I hate straightening it. It takes long, comes out as soon as I wash it, and there's less styles do do with it.



What do you like best? Straight hair or curly hair?

well both are nice



sometimes straight hair looks better sometimes curly hair looks better



depends on the shape of ur face or what ur wearing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan