Saturday, June 19, 2010

Need extensions advice for thin curly hair! Hair stylists, please help me out!?

I have thin curly shoulder length layered hair, and it's virgin, no chemicals or dyes in it. I want Great Lengths, but think they will be to expensive. Would glued in extensions really be that damaging? What would happen? I would maintain them perfectly, and follow all directions. How much do they usually run (I'm in the Sarasota, Fl. area)? I'm looking to spend $200 or so. Would the great lengths be possible with this budget? Any advice would be great, especially from any hair stylists out there!



Need extensions advice for thin curly hair! Hair stylists, please help me out!?

Great Lengths would most likely be way past that budget, dear - usually starting @ 1000.00 and up. Try to stay away from the GLUE type extensions, if you can help it - especially with this hair.



Have you looked into Cinderella Hair? I know it would be closer to your budget (a little over, still, but not by too much) and they're definately just as good.



Need extensions advice for thin curly hair! Hair stylists, please help me out!?

Hey, okay I am not a stylist or anything but I research hair extensions all the time because soon I am going to be getting some done.



My salon here does fusion hair extensions and pinch braids. The fusion is human hair pieces with special wax on the tips then they take it and melt it onto the root of your hair. You can get the colors changed whenever but you need to come in when your real hair grows 2 inches to get them changed.



The pinch braids were less expensive by $200, but then again the stylist said they aren't as natural looking in the wind and what not cuz your hair extensions are just braided into your hair.



She measured my head and I would need about 156 pieces for my head and she totaled it out to about $1,125.



So $200 would probably not be enough, but I don't know the prices on Great Lengths hair extensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan