Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shampoo/Conditioner lines for very curly hair?

Well I've been looking through other questions and answers and I've also experimented with actual products.. I used Dove for the longest time but I guess I eventually got sick of it, it seemed to make my hair too soft. Which of these products do you think is the best for very curly hair? Experience prefered please...



*Aussie



*Herbal Essences "Totally Twisted"



*Tresemme



I've done Mane N' Tail but I really want something that smells good too while being healthy for hair at the same time, if that's possible. I'm going for the wet look, (not DRIPPING like jheris and not hard/sticky) not poofed out and dry. Any other suggestions would help.. I really don't wanna waste my money on products that are just going to sit in my closet and not get used. Thanks!



Shampoo/Conditioner lines for very curly hair?

I like the Mant N' Tale products best but your right when it comes to smell but I have found that after doing my hair I then put on perfume and AFTERWARDS run my purfumed hands through my hair and it smell good. Don't spray your hair directly though ( can eventualy dry your hair out ) and also if your hair has static you can spray perfume on your hair brush or comb and comb/brush your hair and the static will go away. Hope this helps. As far as what products are best I still think Man N' Tale work best for the look your wanting.



Shampoo/Conditioner lines for very curly hair?

John Frieda makes a line designed for curly hair. I think that it is called Frizz Ease.



The shampoo and conditioner are fantastic. There is also a spray leave in conditioner that keeps your hair frizz free and really helps define curls.



They sell a curling creme, but I don't think that it is worth having. Dove styling creme works just as well and is one third of the price.



Shampoo/Conditioner lines for very curly hair?

I have very curly hair as well and live in a very humid climate. The ones I have found that work best for me is the Matrix line for curly hair. Also if you want something that smells good and that will loosen the curl a little, I use Garnier Frutis Shampoo/conditions for sleek styles and use the smoothing milk in this line as well. It loosens the curl, so its not so tight, smells good and keeps it from being to poofy or stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan