Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is the best length for curly hair?

yeah.



right now i have light brown hair. it is pretty curly, but they are not very defined curls. my hair now is a little past my shoulders and has long layers.



does curly hair look better with shorter or longer length?



what length is easiest to straighten?



which is most manageable?



thanks, and if you have pictures, that would be awesome.



What is the best length for curly hair?

My hair is thick and curly, I keep it shorter, normally just below my jaw line (when curled) it's about shoulder length when it's straight. I've found that my hair curls much better when it's short than when it's longer, I also have an awesome hairdresser who knows how to cut curly hair (if you're in or near Vancouver BC I can give you his info), not a lot of ppl know how to cut curly hair.



I've also found that if it put in a leave in conditioner right after I shower and just scrunch my hair with my hands and it let it air dry I get the best curls.



Good Luck! Curly hair can be hard to deal with sometimes.



What is the best length for curly hair?

right below the shoulder, not too long or short.



What is the best length for curly hair?

Usually, curly hair looks better with medium/long length. If you have it cut short it ends up looking like an afro. I say probably shoulder length.



What is the best length for curly hair?

Longer hair is always more manageable for curly hair. I wouldn't advise layers, because it makes your hair look triangle-y. Easiest to straighten might be short, (haven't had short, and I have thick curly hair, too) but harder to manage. You also might want to try using mousse to keep the curls in place. Somtimes I do, and it helps so much!



What is the best length for curly hair?

right below your shoulder



What is the best length for curly hair?

i have really curly hair and i just cut it to about shoulder length with lotsa layers and its incredibly easy to manage and straighten!!!



What is the best length for curly hair?

I have long curly hair. I think it is way better to manage than curly hair. I have had it super short too. But I used to straighten it then. Now it would take forever.



What is the best length for curly hair?

to the middle of your back.... maybe even a bit longer... keeps curly hair tamed and weighed down! add some layers and trim often.



What is the best length for curly hair?

shoulder looks best.



What is the best length for curly hair?

DONT CUT IT!!! i cut mine because all the humidity was making my curly hair crazy it looks so ugly and when it dries naturally I look like i have an afro. I wish i had never ever cut my hair



What is the best length for curly hair?

I have curly hair, but not too curly. When i dry it naturally it drys in long ringlets. My hair blow drys straight very well.



I have fine silky hair but masses of it.



My hair works better when it's long, it's more manageable because the length weighs it down.



My hair is sitting just below my shoulder blades (Half way down my back), it tends to love this length the best and looks its best, it sits nicer.



I also have it layered too.



Hope this helps!



Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan