Saturday, June 19, 2010

What to do with poofy/frizzy/curly hair?

My hair is really realy thick. Not only is it really thick, but its really curly/wavy, and is majorly frizzy/poofy. I've tried straightening it but whenever i go outside in less that 20 minutes its gone. Also when I mousse it my hair looks allright, but when i wake up the next morning its worse than before. Im running out of options! I want straight hair, but i've almost given up any hope of doing that without damaging my hair.



What to do with poofy/frizzy/curly hair?

ok, I hope your not washing your hair everyday because that can make it worse, also constantly touching your hair during the day.



I recommend Fekkai shampoo and conditioner because it doesnt contain alcohol AND its enriched with olive oil. Perfect for your hair.



What to do with poofy/frizzy/curly hair?

My hair is really really thick and kind of poofy/frizzy and naturally curly like yours sounds. When I want to go curly, I take a shower that morning, brush my hair, apply Suave Maximum Hold mousse all over, blowdry it a little, and put a light coat of Aussie Hi Hold hairspray (the best smelling hairspray I've ever used!) on it. When I want it to be straight, I take a shower the night before, brush and blowdry it completely, and use FX Straightening Spray for Flat Irons that is also a de-frizzant and has heat memory (purple bottle, can be found in walmart for roughly $5 or less) when I straighten it with my Chi. Then I re-straighten it the next morning and also apply a light coat of the Aussie hairspray I mentioned above.



What to do with poofy/frizzy/curly hair?

Get the Maxi Glide flat iron! It comes with an instructional DVD and an anti-frizz serum! I have one. Works on all types of hair. I personally have very thick and nappy hair. This works miracles!



What to do with poofy/frizzy/curly hair?

get the maxi glide. believe me, it works. i've owned one for years. best bday present i've ever bought myself next to buying my house.



What to do with poofy/frizzy/curly hair?

omgosh tell me if u get a good answer for this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..............i use pro touch straigntner....works good and i use tress something or other hair spray that is supposed to be 24 hour humidity resistant!!!



What to do with poofy/frizzy/curly hair?

After straightening it use hairspray, good luck.



What to do with poofy/frizzy/curly hair?

Try straightening it and using a de-frizzing serum and/or spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
student loan